Becky~ Ha Ha Ha... are you trying to tell me to post pictures or something:D I like the title you chose. All we need to know now is who rides it? ;D
Mark~ I guess we better watch out now. Congrats!!! Are you finally done now? Sooooo....when are you guys going to fly that thing over here to visit us?
K~ No, Mark is not done yet. And yes, we all are riding "the bus". We miss you all too! Hopefully someday we will be able to fly over there! Glad to see more pics of Z!!
3 comments:
Looking good! Just wondering where all your hair is though. Maybe all the stress of flying has made it fall out? LOL Jana
Becky~
Ha Ha Ha... are you trying to tell me to post pictures or something:D I like the title you chose. All we need to know now is who rides it? ;D
Mark~
I guess we better watch out now. Congrats!!! Are you finally done now? Sooooo....when are you guys going to fly that thing over here to visit us?
We love you guys,
K, M, & Z
K~
No, Mark is not done yet. And yes, we all are riding "the bus". We miss you all too! Hopefully someday we will be able to fly over there! Glad to see more pics of Z!!
Post a Comment