He is completely finished with his pilot's license! So we had to celebrate!
The Survival Button was a MUST! Now we can all fly with confidence.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The survival button IS a nice touch, but where is the puke bag? I definately need one, and I will only be watching from the air strip! all kidding aside... Congrats! This is a huge accomplishment and I am proud of you. BE SAFE!! Love ya - Jana
5 comments:
The survival button IS a nice touch, but where is the puke bag? I definately need one, and I will only be watching from the air strip! all kidding aside... Congrats! This is a huge accomplishment and I am proud of you. BE SAFE!!
Love ya - Jana
Love the candyboard you made. Congrats!!! So when are you flying over??? We are waiting....
Love you all,
MKZ
Whoever made the sign did an excellent job - when are you going to take Beckie up - she can hold the button.
Congradualtions,
Dad & Mom Skinner
Haha, love the survival button. I hope you don't have to use it though. And here's the address to my blog: ashlinospage.blogspot.com
Thanks guys! We are excited!
MRM
Post a Comment